Monday, September 19, 2011

Stupid things I have done

I've done plenty of dumb stuff in my life. I've also done plenty of stuff I am not proud of either. I won't talk about those things I am not proud of on here though. One reason is that my mother is still alive, and I'd like to keep her that way. The other is that Facebook would shut down because this blog would have so many hits. For now we can just stick with a few of the stupid things I have done while just rolling through life.

In high school the main building on our campus had four flights of stairs. While on the top floor I saw a boy at the bottom who I had been trying to impress. I tried my best to think of something cool to get his attention. I rolled out with, "Hey there!". He looked up at me and told me to come on down and talk to him. It had been raining so the stairs were slick and I slipped, twisted,and fell the entire way down all four flights.

At my freshman year of college you registered for class by filling out little bubbles on a sheet. I didn't bring my reading glasses to registration so my ass ended up in Air Force ROTC.

Clogs were never meant to be worn by real people. I was on the patio of the infamous JR's Lightbulb club and decided to go inside. One of my clogs broke and I fell down the steps. Thankfully there was a pool table to break my fall. I was on a date. A first date. There was no second date.

I was once arrested by campus security while on a date. He never called again.

Just because you think you know how to hook the jet ski trailer to your minivan and you tell your husband that damnit you do know how to hook the jet ski trailer to your minivan does not mean you really do know how to hook the jet ski trailer to your minivan. I drug that son of a bitch half way down State Line Avenue before I saw the sparks flying. I did have the safety chains attached so it really only weaved in my lane of traffic.

My assignment once when I worked for girl scouts was to make bath salts for a large group. I rounded up a list of ingredients and bought bags for the moms and girls to fill. Baking soda is a natural way to exfoliate your skin. Glycerin is a base for most soap. Yeah, I had girl scouts making bombs. I got calls for days about bags of bath salts exploding in cars, purses, and bathrooms.

Baking soda reacts with all kinds of crap. Never brush your teeth with baking soda toothpaste and then use your peroxide mouthwash. I was foaming at the mouth, and drinking water to get rid of it just made the whole damn experience worse. And no I wasn't in college, because this was about three years ago.

That means I will have many more years of material for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter --> Site Meter