Thursday, November 10, 2011

Picture Perfect II

I am doing data entry at work today until my eyes are blurring. This is what I do on my lunch break so I can kick it through the rest of the afternoon. These are pictures I take that make me laugh. I hope they do the same for you.


This is what happens every morning at my house. The dog pulls my towel off the rack with his teeth and then lays his little dog body all over it. Who needs a towel warmer???


Priorities


I constantly have a lens missing from my sunglasses. Why? I have no clue.


So we are doing a historic restoration of a home in town and we repaired all the holes in the original 1904 facade. Evidently the pigeons who were hanging out in there are pissed. They have chosen to protest by SHITTING NONSTOP on the outside of the building.


And running into windows. I am guessing this is the pigeon mafia equivalent of a horse head on your pillow.


Winning


When I run these races, I have a friend who always tells me to give her my race shirt. Really? The last race I bought her a visor since there was no way in hell I was giving her my shirt. I still haven't given it to her. That's what friends are for.


I am a grown, educated, professional woman who laughed for a good five minutes straight at this box in the store. Yes it is a chocolate laxative called "smooth move".
Winning.


AERODYNAMIC


Remember that time I pulled the jet ski behind my minivan? I suddenly feel so much better after seeing the Lincoln Town Car pulling a trailer full of trash.


Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams.


"And then I had to go all Marie Antoinette up on her ass in the parking lot!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter --> Site Meter