Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Picture Perfect

I was looking through my pictures and realized that I never add pictures to my blog. A picture really says a thousand words. Then I tried to upload these damn things to this blog and have since given tech support a piece of my mind. easy uploader my ass.




It's not white trash if you only do it on holidays.


"My personal tragedy will not affect my ability to do good hair." Why I don't fix my daughter's hair. And why I am not the best wife by the looks of that trashcan in the background.



"I will beat you like the ugly dog you are if you chew up these shoes like you did those green ones. Yes I will. I will beat you."

"I'll go shit on the carpet instead. No biggie"



You think your life is a crazy three ring circus? I have a small stuffed lamb named Weasely that goes with us everywhere. Weasely likes to photobomb. Top that.



What's funnier? The back of the car in front of me? or the amazing amount of crap on my dashboard? You be the judge.


Please let this be exhibit A in my insanity hearing.




Obviously our cat has discovered "the other white meat"



Kid free weekend Betty Ford Style. I AM JOKING!



Sadly how I go through most of my life.



You are born with class. It cannot be acquired.



DITTO








No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter --> Site Meter